A U.S. Border Patrol agent who fatally shot a woman in Chula Vista last month was suspended four times for misconduct during a nearly four-year stint as an Imperial County sheriff’s deputy and quit before being fired, court documents show.
The attorney for the woman’s family filed a wrongful death claim Friday with the Border Patrol seeking damages and raised questions about agent Justin Tackett’s departure from his sheriff’s job.
The name of the Border Patrol agent alleged to have shot Valeria Munique Tachiquin-Alvarado is Justin Tackett.
Do you know if the Border Patrol has rules for deadly force? Customs & Border Protection’s web site doesn’t have any.
- thisisqpocprivilege likes this
- mzmew likes this
- suckmesleezi reblogged this from akoaykayumanggi
- welcometomyratchetlife reblogged this from uglyisbeauty
- uglyisbeauty reblogged this from platanos-fritos
- queen--butterfly likes this
- platanos-fritos reblogged this from akoaykayumanggi
- akoaykayumanggi reblogged this from bituon
- aprilseye likes this
- immortal-sunlight-chaos-heart reblogged this from realworldnews
- bituon reblogged this from artivista
- artivista reblogged this from realworldnews
- theonecalledbiz reblogged this from real-news
- realworldnews reblogged this from real-news
- faithprovesnothing reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- real-news reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- dendroica likes this
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- zanjir likes this
- avatareverlark likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- yourstepsalone reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from diegueno
- adastra24 reblogged this from diegueno
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- diegueno posted this