- zberg02: i have a question
- ThinkComp: ok
- zberg02: are you interested in doing other things besides the housesystem venture?
- ThinkComp: in what context
- zberg02: like would you be interested in possibly partnering up to make a site if it would not be incorporated into housesystem ThinkComp: for the sec? think? or separate
- zberg02: separate i guess
- ThinkComp: depends on the site i guess
- zberg02: well it would be on the new thing i’m working on
- zberg02: i could let you know exactly what i was thinking about it, but i’m a little worried that you might just be inclined to want to incorporate it into housesystem
- zberg02: which isn’t something i want right off the bat, and maybe not at all
- ThinkComp: i guess i’d need to see the advantage of starting on something new
- ThinkComp: since i’ve already sort of got a lot going on…
- ThinkComp: it’s much easier to just incorporate things where they fit from my perspective
- zberg02: well i agree
- zberg02: but we disagree on whether or not it would fit into housesystem
- zberg02: well really i just want to make sure that we’re not doing the same thing
- zberg02: because then neither of us would succeed i think
I often dismiss most ads on Facebook as misleading. Think about ads for cell phone service providers or political campaigns: how could those be honest?
This morning I did something different: a well known North American innkeeping chain was offering one night free after spending 3 nights with them. I dismissed the faux poll ad by saying I didn’t like it because I wasn’t given my best friend’s wife as a choice of a person to spend it with.